Product name Printhead Print Head Printer Head
Used for HP For HP T790 T1100 T770 T610 T620 T795 T1120 T1200 T1300 T2300
C9380A (photo black PK+grey GY)
C9383A (red M+cyan C)
C9384A (Yellow Y + Rough Black MK)
1Set 3 Pcs（C9380A +C9383A +C9384A ）
High quality! Competitive price! Best service!
About after-sale services:
(1)If you are satisfied with our products and service,please give us a positive feedback.
(2) If you have anything in trouble for our production,please let us know,we will dispose of it as quickly as possible
1. The print head is a fragile part. Before installation, please make sure that the ink pump of the machine is working normally, and there is no problem with the ink cartridge or continuous supply and ink, otherwise the print head may be easily damaged or the effect may not reach the expectation;
2. This accessory is the original disassembled machine, and it is tested on the machine before shipment and it has a printed sample. The original protective liquid is injected before shipment, which can protect the nozzle from clogging for 1-2 years when it is not in use. Do not wipe the nozzle head surface before installation;
3. Due to air intake or ink not completely filling the ink sac inside the print head, there may be a small number of nozzles that have not come out completely when you just start the machine. At this time, you only need to clean it with a computer 2-3 times and let it stand for half a day. Do not use a syringe to push the air, and do not use various cleaning fluids to infuse the nozzle. This is likely to cause cross-color inside the nozzle.
Troubleshooting machine problems and precautions
1. The red light flashes when the machine is turned on. It is not necessarily that the print head is broken. There may be a problem with the rack or the motherboard. In this case, please solve the error problem first, and then buy the print head.
2. The machine does not recognize the ink cartridge. The main reason for this situation is that the motherboard fuse is burned. Please replace the motherboard or replace the motherboard fuse.
3. Are there signs of splitting/corrosion or burnout on the data cable? If the data cable is broken or not inserted properly, the nozzle and motherboard will be burned. Please check whether your data cable is in good condition!
4. It is recommended that all buyers use good quality ink cartridges/ink/continuous supply, because the service life of the nozzle is directly related to the ink.
1. It is risky to install the nozzle/print head, so be careful. Buyers who do not understand the installation skills can contact the owner after receiving the goods, and we will try our best to provide you with services.
2. Before purchasing, please make sure that there is no problem with the motherboard of the machine, if there is a problem with the motherboard or the installation is missing
The nozzles will not be returned or replaced due to errors, and we are not responsible for the failures caused by poor technology.
3. If there is any quality problem within three days after receipt, contact the owner in time to avoid unnecessary numbness